Voluptuous Morph

BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Anybody know why this was removed from Genesis and when it was removed.

I've just done a clean install of starter essentials 1.11 and it's not in there, I've cracked open older versions all the way back to 1.3 and it's not in them either.

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,880
    edited March 2013

That's because Voluptuous is in the Genesis Evolution Body morphs package. I'm pretty sure that it always has been there, and not in the core Genesis package, but I wouldn't swear to it absolutely. In any event, that's where it's been since Evolution came out.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited December 1969

Now you've got me wondering were I got it from, as I don't have any DAZ morphs for Genesis other than the ones that come with it, but I remember using that morph way back at the start with DS4.0 standard.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited March 2013

Me too! I'm pretty sure that one came with DS4.0 when I first got it, the low end free version before DS4pro was free.

Post edited by wancow on
  • niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

Well this made me curious... :P

I pulled out one of my laptops and installed the very first DS4.0 Beta... not there... I then went ahead and installed each and every version of 4.0 thru to the last 4.0.3.47.... same thing... not there... 8-/

I also tried the Realistic Shapes for Genesis 1.0 (V4&M4;) and then the V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis 1.1 and S4 for Genesis 1.0 and 1.1 ... not there either... :-S

I stopped there... I was going to go on to 4.5.0.114 and the first GSE but that laptop was starting to really bog down by 4.0.3.47

I think vwrangler is right, it's in the Evolution Body Morphs... but it's been forever since I installed those... So I don't know were you could have got the morph from before if you don't have the Evolution morphs...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help... :down:

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I have a great memory, except that it's short... dunno why I got confused on it... but I could have swore it was there when I first installed DS4...