Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• LossowLossow Posts: 102

Does anyone know of a Genesis 8 or 3 character for a Helena Christensen (90s supermodel) look-a-like?

• https://www.daz3d.com/hid-leah-for-genesis-81-female

Katherine Langford? 165cm, played as Leah in Love, Simon.

imageKatherine Langford - Rotten Tomatoes

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133

franky85 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hid-leah-for-genesis-81-female

imageKatherine Langford - Rotten Tomatoes

yes 

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

franky85 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hid-leah-for-genesis-81-female

Looks right on! yes 

• Lossow said:

Does anyone know of a Genesis 8 or 3 character for a Helena Christensen (90s supermodel) look-a-like?

Hello .....Many Figures of Vicey have the same type of face. I suggest you look there for your inspiration

• Hello all!

Looking for some brazilian celebrities. I think some Mousso and Digital Touch characters are similar, but someone can suggest chars for them?

Paolla-Oliveira.jpg
    640 x 640 - 58K
    Isabelle-drummond.jpg
    700 x 700 - 81K
  • StephenStephen Posts: 314
    edited September 2022

KaidoRacer said:

Hello all!

Looking for some brazilian celebrities. I think some Mousso and Digital Touch characters are similar, but someone can suggest chars for them?

That sounds like a tall order -- There are 6 zeros in a million and 9 zeros in a billion-- How many zeros are there in a brazilian?

Post edited by Stephen on
  • Sorry, for some reason it didnt go with names. First one is Paolla Oliveira and second, Isabella Drummond.

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238

enrgg said:

https://www.daz3d.com/delaney-for-genesis-8-female Daisy Ridley?

I don't see her in there at all but maybe that's just me.

Dang! I really, really, reeeally could use a good January Jones (Betty Draper in "Mad Men", Emma Frost in "X-Men: First Class"...) face morph.

Can't believe there isn't one already out there, literally like anywhere.  :(

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133

magikhs said:

Dang! I really, really, reeeally could use a good January Jones (Betty Draper in "Mad Men", Emma Frost in "X-Men: First Class"...) face morph.

The ony one I know of right now... 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,904

RayDAnt said:

magikhs said:

The ony one I know of right now... 

I see no reason to think that was based on Jones.

• Hi guys!
    Can someone tell me which hair could it be on this Daddario model?
    Or could you recommend good hair for an Alexandra Daddario model?

001.jpg
    732 x 958 - 258K
  • razzledazzle3d over at RenderHub also has some great Face morphs, and just 2 bucks each... I know a lot of faces, but could only name:

Adria - Gal Gadot

https://www.renderhub.com/razzledazzle3d

^^ That is from Netmarble's Marvel Future Fight, and while a decent White Queen model, I don't know that it was based on January Jones. Appreciate it, though! ;)

• NathNath Posts: 2,771

Does anyone know of a Morfydd Clark lookalike?

• Celebrity Series 118

New Celebrity Series (118). Not sure, but getting a Nicole Kidman vibe. The chin/jaw is throwing me off though.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

MasterOod_ said:

Celebrity Series 118

New Celebrity Series (118). Not sure, but getting a Nicole Kidman vibe. The chin/jaw is throwing me off though.

How about Alicia Witt? 

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,940
    edited September 2022

felis said:

MasterOod_ said:

How about Alicia Witt? 

Alicia Witt has brown eyes. Definitely closer to Nicloe Kidman IMO.

Apropo of nothing. When trying to identify celebrities I spend a lot of time in Google's images pages. Normally they are a nightmare because, in general, the look-a-like artist has their promos with blank expressions and 99% the pictures I look at are all with the celebrities grinning, which makes it hard to always get a match. Nicole Kidman seems to have more closed mouth pictures than those showing her teeth which is most unusual. Just an observation.

Post edited by Haruchai on
    edited September 2022

MasterOod_ said:

Actually I'm not sure the chin/jaw is that far off (if it is Nicole Kidman, which I agree it probably is).

nicole_kidman_photo_stuart_c_wilson_getty_images_693045658_profile.jpg
    1179 x 1200 - 253K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Stephen said:

KaidoRacer said:

Hello all!

That sounds like a tall order -- There are 6 zeros in a million and 9 zeros in a billion-- How many zeros are there in a brazilian?

Billion has 12 zeros, except in US... 

• magikhs said:

If we are throwing names out there, Rosario Dawson.

• KrashWerks' latest character Prisha is likely an original.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Haruchai said:

99% the pictures I look at are all with the celebrities grinning, which makes it hard to always get a match. Nicole Kidman seems to have more closed mouth pictures than those showing her teeth which is most unusual. Just an observation.

It was not that unusual in other parts of the world that aren't the USofA. Which coincidentally happens where Nicole Kidman is coming from.. she's australian. Alas, nowadays the bad habit seem to be gaining ground in other countries, too, transported by infectious pictures shown on the internet or, even worse, social media.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

maikdecker said:

Haruchai said:

99% the pictures I look at are all with the celebrities grinning, which makes it hard to always get a match. Nicole Kidman seems to have more closed mouth pictures than those showing her teeth which is most unusual. Just an observation.

It was not that unusual in other parts of the world that aren't the USofA. Which coincidentally happens where Nicole Kidman is coming from.. she's australian. Alas, nowadays the bad habit seem to be gaining ground in other countries, too, transported by infectious pictures shown on the internet or, even worse, social media.

In here, if someone is showing their teeth without a good reason, it makes others suspect that the person is scheming something. That sort of behavior and person is very dubious.

maikdecker said:

Haruchai said:

I'm not from the USA either which is why it stands out to me. Where I'm from it it known as 'Grinning like an idiot'. 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

maikdecker said:

Haruchai said:

A lot of that has to do with the state of dental care in various countries.  Not every country shares the North American preoccupation with straight teeth and white smiles. 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Sevrin said:

maikdecker said:

Haruchai said:

A lot of that has to do with the state of dental care in various countries.  Not every country shares the North American preoccupation with straight teeth and white smiles. 

You mean people in the US feel the need to show off the teeth they paid so much for? wink 

• Let's not gnaw on pointed cultural sterotypes, please.

This discussion has been closed.