Texture Mapping Issue

I just purchased the Lady Jester Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) by Demian. The clothing looks normal in the viewport, but when I use Iray to render it, the texture maps are all screwed up. I actually tried rendering it with 3Delight, and when I did that, the maps look just like they do in the viewport (and on the product page). In other words, correct. However, the quality leaves a lot to be desired. I've included images of what it looks like in the viewport and the two different renderings. 

The corset, hair, skin, and bat are all different products, so they rendered as they should.

One other thing about the texture maps. They are "Diffuse Color" not "Base Color." I don't know if that's a generation thing or if that makes any difference. I absolutely love the product, but this is a bit beyond my knowledge/capabilities to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viewport.png
350 x 675 - 186K
NVIDIA Iray MDL.png
695 x 1125 - 423K
3Delight RSL.png
694 x 1125 - 403K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

One think to check is the tiling, in Iray that can be set per-image (you click the image picker menu button, to the left of the property control in the Surfaces pane's Editor tab, and select Image Editor). It could also be that the wrong map is being applied, I have seen that and usually restarting DS fixes it.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,825
    edited July 11

Do you mean this product?

I did a quick render with it using the full load outfit and it seemed to render fine from what I can see (as per below).

However, you've obviously done some things to the textures since, for example, they are green in the product but yours are black even in the texture preview - can you detail all the changes you have made?

With regards to the surface configuration - it loads with 3Delight materials, even tho Smart Content says they are Iray, hence the different names etc. Daz auto-converts these during the iray rendering process but you can manually change them by running the "Iray Uber Base" on them.  However, I didn't need to do this to make the attached render.

Quick-Lady-Jester-1.png
    800 x 1131 - 764K
    Post edited by SofaCitizen on