Alternatives for Maxx

One of the first model packs I bought waaaay back was Maxx by Soto. It's a great model, and I love the freckled skin textures (the bear paw tattoo on his bum is cute too), but I did notice that it's missing some maps like Normals. I create models in Daz, and then import over to Blender, so I need all available maps. For now, I just substitute in other G8 models for the missing textures, but as they're not originally made for Maxx, this sometimes creates issues. Seams, bump and specular not aligning, etc. Sidebar: the Darius 8 Veins normals look really good on him since he's a buff character by default. Are there alternatives/similar textures available? I've been using G8.1 more frequently, so I'm fine bouncing back and forth between the two generations. All my models are built on the G8.1 frame now, ever since I learned that Daz will automatically divide the G8 Torso into Body and Head for me. G8.1 looks really good with the micro-normals, but as I said, I'm fine with either generation. Okay, I'm just rambling now . . .