About lights and wetness

Hello !

I have problems manipulating wetness in DAZ. I think I'm missing something. It looks like "dome and scene" standard light reflects the "Dual lobe specular" wetness on objects better than classic Point light and spot lights.

For example, in the attachment, "normal" is classic without dual lobe, "normal wet skin" is with dual lobe and standard dome and scene, it looks awful but it's not the point. The light reflects a lot on the skin.

But if I disable the dome and scene to put "scene only", and add either a spot light or a point light it gives me the result on "wet skin point light" and "wet skin light point" where skin doesn't reflect anything. This is what I don't understand.

Finally, if I add a geoshell "moisturizer" (it's a product), it works again (with very good aspect and displacement/normal light) as you can see on "wet skin moisturizer spot light".

Thing is, I won't be able to put this product on wood, rocks etc.

Can you tell me what I am missing ? Lights doesn't reflect the wetness the same way ? I shouldn't use dual lobe to make things look wet ? All of them ?

Thank you for your attention :)

normal.png
1920 x 1080 - 1M
normal wet skin.png
1920 x 1080 - 1M
wet skin light point.png
1920 x 1080 - 415K
wet skin moisturizer spot light.png
1920 x 1080 - 382K
wet skin spot light.png
1920 x 1080 - 375K