The Little Ones-Question

Does anyone know if there are any morphs for "The Little Ones" so we can make different characters either in face or body? It is such a cute figure and would be great if we could morph their facial features to make characters.

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

digitell ,any of the G3 morphs work with the Little Ones ,I usually dial in the Little Ones morph to the Genesis 3 ,and then any other morphs I want to play with ,and raise or lower the percentage of LittleOnes to the mix gives you variations too, hope this helps

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited July 2016

Yes, they can use most of the morphs built into G3.  I think there are some hidden parameters so that the Little Ones morphs don't break, but you can absolutely morph a Little Ones character into your own unique character.  Just to give you an example, I have a couple of comparisons with morphs I've been playing with for a couple of characters for a story.  On the left are the original Little Ones character morphs and on the right are my morphs from spinning dials.  I'm still playing with them to get the look I want.  Of course, changing up the skin and hair will also help make the characters more unique, too.  Hope this helps.

LittleOnesMorphComparison01.jpg
    1500 x 1200 - 730K
    LittleOnesMorphComparison02.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 694K
    Post edited by Knittingmommy on
    edited July 2016

Here's an example I did ,one on left is Little One full morph ,one on right is head 50% with various morphs in the face used to change the eye shape a bit mouth,etc

LittleOnes morphed.png
    1071 x 875 - 762K
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • digitelldigitell Posts: 577

Thank you so much for the comments! I usually get an email when someone comments on my post, but I did not receive any notifications this time..

These examples look great! I didnt know you could use the G3 morphs for this character..I thought it only had the one character look that came with it.

Thank you guys for these suggestions..big help! :)

Yup you can add morphs to it or you can add the Little One morph to other characters to get different looks as well .

• digitelldigitell Posts: 577
    carrie58 said:

Yup you can add morphs to it or you can add the Little One morph to other characters to get different looks as well .

I didnt think about adding the Little One morph to others..that is a thought. Thank you!